geluidsoverlast delft

I have problems with my neighbors, how do I solve this?

Getting in touch with the neighbors

If your neighbors cause a (noise) nuisance, it is always best to talk to them first to see if you can find a solution together. Is it impossible to solve the problem this way? Call the police so they can help in the mediation. The police can be reached at 0900-8844. Ask them for the telephone number of the local police officer.